• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Restarting x10 in one step

fast reboot. widget does it in one go without the need to switch phone off ;-)

one drawback i have is that whenever i do use it.. my clock widget freezes at that point so i have to add that specific widget again.. not sure if theres any workarounds but if there is im al ears lol *nothing happens to the proper time in the top right hand corner though* :)

Upvote 0
fast reboot. widget does it in one go without the need to switch phone off ;-)

one drawback i have is that whenever i do use it.. my clock widget freezes at that point so i have to add that specific widget again.. not sure if theres any workarounds but if there is im al ears lol *nothing happens to the proper time in the top right hand corner though* :)

i just installed fast reboot, it seems to kills 'task manager' too. i suspect it kills all third-party processes. i configure task manager to run after reboot, except fast reboot does not really reboot the phone per se.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones