Restarts after USB unpluggedSupport

Last Updated:

1. jazzeratheart

jazzeratheart Member This Topic's Starter

So, I upgraded to 2.1 a few months ago. Everything seemed fine. Data works, can connect to my comp (Win 7) to transfer files no prob, bluetooth/wifi/gps all worked well. But about 3 or 4 weeks ago my data turns on and off at random, texts don't go through, and whenever I plug my phone into my computer, when I unplug it, it restarts. If i put it into debug mode and connect it to usb, when I unplug it it restarts. It restarts to the Samsung lading screen over and over and over and over again until I unplug the USB.

I am not computer/android guru or anything, but I do know my way around them decently. And nothing I can figure out works. i went into the Sprint store and the guy told me to do a factory reset. I did. Didn't do anything, same problems.

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. arrows83

arrows83 Active Member

Do you have the same problem when plugging up to charge? Have you tried a new USB cable?

3. jazzeratheart

jazzeratheart Member This Topic's Starter

It charges fine. One other thing I forgot to mention is that when I plug my moment into my computer it starts to charge just fine. Put the mount SD card option does not come up anymore. I've tried a few of the available drivers out there for the moment and it was working fine. But one day it just stopped. Debugging just causes it to restart over, no SD mount option, but it does charge with the computer.