Restarts on a 2 week old SN3 for app notificationSupport

1. wendy5001

wendy5001 Member

2 weeks ago I got my SN3, 3 days ago I now have to restart it at least once a day to get the apps to notify me. Is this normal? I used have to do this with my iPhone and thought those days are over. Any help is appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

It's not normal, but it is under warranty. Ask if they'll swap it. If not, ask where the nearest Device Support Center is and see if they can fix or replace it. (Back up EVERYTHING first - if they replace the phone you won't get the chance.)
  3. wendy5001

wendy5001 Member

Thanks!!!
  4. dynomot

dynomot VIP Member VIP Member

It isn't normal, but it would be good to try and sort your problems out before you resort to taking it back.

Is it all apps that won't automatically give notifications that have stopped or just one or a few. If so which ones?
  5. wendy5001

wendy5001 Member

It's about 90% of them. Then when I restart suddenly I get all the notifications I've been missing. I just did the dreaded reset to see if that will fix the issue.
  6. AndroidProf

AndroidProf Well-Known Member

Go swap it immediately, there's a possibility it will give you more problems as its very early to start experiencing such abnormalities.
  7. wendy5001

wendy5001 Member

Question, I did get it just a week ago but will I get the same one? I've seen in threads where white ones have less problems then black since they are made in different places. This true?