1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Restaurant apps (ordering online, etc)

Last Updated:

1. ucsbgaucho00

ucsbgaucho00 Member This Topic's Starter

I don't need an app to search for restaurants, I'd love to get a list of what restaurant chains out there have their own android apps now... Like Chili's, CPK, Chipotle, etc. Some of these restaurants have iPhone apps that let you browse their menu, even order online, etc. What android apps are available that you know of?!

Advertisement
  2. Filipino.Cowboy

Filipino.Cowboy Well-Known Member

I'm subscribing to this, mainly hoping for Pizza apps!

3. The K-Zoo Kid

The K-Zoo Kid Well-Known Member

i want some too..

4. The K-Zoo Kid

The K-Zoo Kid Well-Known Member

I found an app on the market called "Order Pizza" and it says you can order pizza from Pizza hut, Dominos, and local pizza places. It's also an iphone app... looks to be alright.

5. Super Noob

Super Noob Well-Known Member

I don't know of an app that does exactly what you want. Maybe there is a website that has restaurant menus. You could bookmark that site on your phone for quick access.

As for as an app, there is one called "UrbanSpoon" that finds local restaurants, and some of these restaurants have menus on them. It is a user-based blog that users rate restaurants and upload menus, so not all places have menus.

If you're favorite place doesn't have a menu, take a picture and upload it so others can find it.

Urbanspoon

For example, I just hit the search button and let it randomly pick a Mexican restaurant and Pepper's Cafe popped up, and it has a 85% user rating, and you can see the not-so-clear menu picture here: Peppers-Cafe-Mesquite

On the Android app, you can either shake the phone, hit the shake button, or search for the restaurant by name.

6. Parshooter

Parshooter Well-Known Member

I use OpenTable. You can search for restaurants, make reservations, check out menus...
    You get points for making reservations, which can be used for discounts or free meals.

7. stevetamer

stevetamer New Member

Eatonline has all the options you need to grow your restaurant and bottom line. We also proffer email marketing capabilities