Restore an Incredible from an SD CardSupport

Last Updated:

1. km2002

km2002 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 25, 2010
    I have all these apps and data on my SD card. I had to replace my Incredible because of a screen malfunction. How do I get the replacement phone to recognize and use all the stuff on the SD card? Thank you.

2. robmasoboy

robmasoboy Member

Jan 4, 2012
    The same thing happened to me. I would like to get everything I have backed up off my old HTC Incredible S to work on my HTC sensation from the SD card. Is this possible? Can I simply plug in the SD card from my Incredible S into the Sesation without any problems.:)
  3. jamala00

jamala00 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    You should just be able to remove your micro SD card from the old phone, either have a Micro SD to USB adaptor or a Micro SD Adaptor copy the content of your SD card onto your PC so it is backed up! Then on your new phone, download the apps again if needed. Once that is complete copy the files\folders needed from your backup of your SD card thats now on your computer to your new SD card in your new phone. You can try to put your old Micro SD card into your new phone, but if it formats it for whatever reason then you still have a copy of all your contents on your PC. Copy the files back that are needed for your apps.