Restore apps w/titanium

Last Updated:

1. dfine06

dfine06 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When i go to restore all m apps in a batch it will not let them just auto install i have to select install each time one pops up. Is this the only way to reinstall my apps? It sayd if i use donate version but i cant find that in the market? This is the one things that turns me off from trying new ROMS.
    Any Thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. Shadowtech

Shadowtech Well-Known Member

To get the donate version, you have to paypal them the $3.99 and they will send you the keyfile (Press the donate version button for instructions). I don't think any other free apps will do what you are wanting, so you'll have to pay for one of the backup apps out there.

3. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

He can't sell the paid version on Marketplace - not supported from his country, hence the paypal requirement.

The app is worth a donation for even the unpaid functionality, IMHO. He is constantly updating/improving it. Great dev, great app.

4. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

I am probably going to buy this soon. I have a question though. Say a rom I install is missing my downloaded applications, but a few of my DL apps it DOES have, only updated. Can I choose which apps to install (like via a check mark system), then it will batch install? Or will it just install all then overwrite the apps that are already installed on the rom?

5. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

You can pick and choose or batch restore. It is up to you.You have many choices in batch, like only restoring missing apps. The process is so simple I always do a full backup before each flash (getting to be 2-3 times a day:)) and the restore is totally painless.

6. bigdsports

bigdsports Member

Definitely get the paid version of this app. It's totally worth it. I tried to find easy ways to "not have to pay". I finally broke down and paid the $4 bucks for the full version, so glad I did. Really...4 bucks is nothing for the functionality it gives you.