Restoring apps from SD card!General

Last Updated:

1. XperiaNeoV

XperiaNeoV New Member

Hey guys!
    I have a SE Neo V and due to it's over heating after a continuous use of 15-20 mins gave it to the service center to get it repaired.
    Do everyone face the same prob? Does your Neo V get heated too after a use of 15-20 mins?

Moreover, I had around 2GB of files in my SD card and now the games and apps I had is not there. It's obvious that they would have formatted the phone in the service center.
    How can I restore those apps and games that I still have in my SD card? I can see that the SD is occupied but those are not there in the apps list!

Please help me out guys!
    Thanx in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

As for the apps that you had the only option to get them back is re-install/download them again. Even if you see the space occupied on the SD card is only because either some additional content was downloaded or because you moved the app tot he SD card but either way you cannot get the app back from the files on the SD card.
    XperiaNeoV likes this.
  3. XperiaNeoV

XperiaNeoV New Member

Thanx for your reply!
    But how to re-install them? Is there any other way by installing some app to get those games and apps back?
  4. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

To re-install them you need to go to the Play Store (Market) and/or download them again from the same source that you did before. Unfortunately this means that you need to remember the apps and games that you had and start looking for them manually.