Restoring Bought Items From Market

Last Updated:

1. Nav00

Nav00 Member This Topic's Starter

Right so heres the story, my phone has been severely acting up, freezing, unable to delete items etc. so i thought upgrading to the newest Orange ROM.

After all that has been done i needed to Download My Back Up Pro to restore and also Filecover, these are both apps ive downloaded and paid for before, so ive tried looking for them in the market to redownload (as it shouldnt charge me twice over) but they arent turning up in the Market.

has anybody got any advice as to being able to redownload them.

cheers guys

Advertisement
  2. Nav00

Nav00 Member This Topic's Starter

so seriously nobody can help in letting me know how to redownload my back up pro and file cover to get back my data?

3. moschops

moschops New Member

I just installed the latest ROM. I installed all my apps that I had backed up, apart from Twidroid pro which hadn't been backed up (don't know why). So I went to the market to reinstall but it's no where to be seen. So I'm stuck with twidroid lite.

I tried the 'go pro' button, but I get an error message saying
    'no licence key found'
    'app not found in store'

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Try contacting the developer directly and explaining:

My Backup Pro: Support [at] RerWare [dot] com
    File Cover: useflsoftware [at] googlemail [dot] com

5. harlequin1963

harlequin1963 Member

My bought apps are not showing in market either.
    If they don't reappear in a week one of the software companies says they will try and sort it outside market.

6. Bogside

Bogside New Member

Is this the way that things are normally restored? I.e. I need to reboot my phone but I'm worried about losing some of my paid for apps. I've used Astro to backup my other apps but it won't backup paid for apps such as Record It. If I reboot (and I also want to install a ROM upgrade) do I then get to download apps like Record It again for free?

7. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

It seems that the new update has blocked copy protected apps from the market. This normally happens when a new rom is released. Contact htc support and tell them what I just said.