1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

restricted number

1. kangdroid

kangdroid Member

i sometimes get calls that comes up "restricted" without a number. is there a way to send a call (with caller id blocked) straight to voicemail?

Advertisement
  2. kangdroid

kangdroid Member

it comes up "restricted" and gets logged on a (Unknown) with no phone number.
  3. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

If you reject the call, it automatically goes to voicemail, regardless if its restricted or not.
  4. jayno20

jayno20 Well-Known Member

I am wondering this as well... I read in another thread about being able to add it to your contacts and then say to go straight to voice mail. I tried that and it doesn't seem to work for me. It would be nice if it did.
  5. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Well if its restricted, how would you add it to your contacts? It won't show a #.
  6. SysAdmNj

SysAdmNj Well-Known Member

Have you tried something like
    Call Blocker Lite

from the app store?