• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Resurrection-Remix 7.1.1 Unofficial (5.8.x)

Relyt2012

Android Enthusiast
Aug 19, 2014
United States
RY9M9E2.png

I welcome you to Resurrection Remix nougat!

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on Lineage,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Resurrection Remix

Special thanks to, the Lineage team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters
Included Main Features

Resurrection Remix Nougat

full oms support for the lovers of substratum!
countless others! find em

Remember this rom may have issue's which i haven't found. If you find an issue comment and leave a log cat. Thanks

~Working~
Calling
Sms
Mms
Lte
Camera
Wifi
Audio
etc

Tell me

Thanks to the people who made this possible.
@dfuse06 @hroark13 @arkansawdave74

Time for the
Latest Download's
4/11/2017 Rom-> https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120723543
4/11/2017 MD5-> 26890cd679416f2050e7612f7f52f4a6
02/20/2017 Rom-> https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120709684
02/20/2017 MD5-> 4b0a83a8e5191cf1a632b65a502646ef

Rom-->https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634743548
Gapp's--> http://opengapps.org/
Root is built in you don't need to flash any super su zip!
For proper audio function use this and set the one sleep mode under power and battery to off! See second posting

Last edited:

Attachments

• KernelAdiutor.apk
    2.8 MB · Views: 2,370
  • Screenshot_20170220-142339.png
    Screenshot_20170220-142339.png
    55 KB · Views: 2,526
  • Screenshot_20170220-142346.png
    Screenshot_20170220-142346.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 2,505
  • Screenshot_20170220-142351.png
    Screenshot_20170220-142351.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 2,479
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Good job! Works great, additional features. Video recording and screen recording works, but camera( shot), night display and lift to wake option doesn't work.

Is your ZMAX from Tmobile or MetroPCS? It seems that for the Tmobile version the proximity/light sensor does not seem to work properly with the recent custom ROM build releases from @dfuse06 and @Relyt2012. There was a post for using the flamingo HALs zip file from @hroark13, but when I tested it with flamingo HAL it just seems to disable the proximity sensor. On the other hand, the redbull HAL does not work either.

@Relyt2012, is there MetroPCS ZMAX specific information in your builds? If so, can you share what that is, so that it can perhaps be replaced with Tmobile ZMAX version information?

Upvote 0
I have T-MOBILE, flamingo sensor fix works fine here, for proximity sensor, only problems I see is the camera not working seems after the picture is taken it just freezes until it gives a memory buffer error or kernel panic due to low memory. Apparently reading online people are saying it is making a syscall that no longer exist, and has changed writing_external_storage or something, has changed they could be wrong I am sure, but I guess it is freezing because it is
attempting to make a syscall that isn't there anymore. I hope this helps sorry if it is wrong information.

And as I type here the only other issue I have found is while typing nothing shows up in the text box until I lower the keyboard or move the screen, something is wrong with the display or GPU not updating in real-time idk

All these issues I have across the board in the 7.1.1 Roms, text in text boxes don't show up till keyboard or screen moves, needs flamingo sensor fix, camera also needs fixing, so it's not a big deal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Since you brought it up.,...Actually, Dfuse, I'm the one that tracked down the last package causing conflicts in your environment set up tutorial. it was lib32-mesa, if I remember right. and the day after I told Masterchief about it he fixed it and got his first successful build. Now that you know, run along and add my name to the credits where it belongs.

Upvote 0
Since you brought it up.,...Actually, Dfuse, I'm the one that tracked down the last package causing conflicts in your environment set up tutorial. it was lib32-mesa, if I remember right. and the day after I told Masterchief about it he fixed it and got his first successful build. Now that you know, run along and add my name to the credits where it belongs.
Bro, you're so cool. You found a package that was needed for 5.1. New flash we are on 7.1.1

Upvote 0
I'm really sick of this constant battle with you. You're the only person that I can call my enemy and I don't like having an enemy. I usually just ignore you and I don't like it. You've possibly put more into my favorite phone than anyone else and I appreciate that you have.
IDGAF if you appreciate me or not! Stop crying and man up or are gonna start with how you gave me a donation of 20 bucks and I'm a scrum bag, because you got banned from a G+ community for not following the rules? Just remember you started it. You're a wannabe that doesn't know what you're talking about and even so you are still acting like you do. That package was removed in 6.0.1 and 7.1.1 lol. You want respect you got to give it. I mean I have 0 respect for you.

Upvote 0
I'm not in here trying to make a name for myself or get credit for stuff. I only mentioned that because you put me down for sharing something to help someone that I was actually a small part of, whether you knew it or not. I'm only here trying because it's what I love.
No you where not ,that package was removed for building 6.0.1. you are trying to take credit for something I did. Point blank!!!!!

Upvote 0
damn no new updates for camera fix
I've been trying hard to fix it man. I'm gonna continue so far it seems as though it is a kernel issue. Unless i take the camera from another source. I honestly don't know when i will have it working properly. Thanks for waiting, but for now i think the rom works great and the camera isn't a huge concern to me anyway!

Upvote 0
I've been trying hard to fix it man. I'm gonna continue so far it seems as though it is a kernel issue. Unless i take the camera from another source. I honestly don't know when i will have it working properly. Thanks for waiting, but for now i think the rom works great and the camera isn't a huge concern to me anyway!
Cam works on Tesla. Did you fork from my GitHub or Tesla ? I cloned the zmax into Tesla and started working in it there. Not from my git

Reactions: yeboah74
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones