Retail price

Last Updated: 2010-06-17 01:46:27
  1. Anyone have any ball park ideas of what the shadow is going to cost full retail?

Advertisement
  2. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Well-Known Member

I would say in between 500-600. Probably towards the upper end of that range.
  3. Yeah thats what i was figuring. I just wonder why HTC can produce a phone very similar(EVO) for $529 and motorola is always $50+ more expensive. hopefully motorola will price it around there
  4. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Why does everyone always say that? Not trying to be mean, but the EVO is only 449.99 on their site at full price, but I dont think it has to do with HTC only. The Incredible was 529.99 so maybe the carrier has a say in it as well.
  5. tsanuri

tsanuri Well-Known Member

There is no doubt the carrier has a say in it. HTC does not sell phones to the general public atleast not here in the US. So the carriers are free to kind of price it as they see fit.
  6. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member

I've got a BB gift card for $25, so just another $575 to go and I can buy one off-contract. Yey! :D

7. What do u mean why does everyone always say that? Say what??
  8. Wolfedude88

You said that the EVO is 529.00 do you know why you said that? When I go to Sprint it is only 449.99, I am just wondering why a lot of people are saying higher prices.
  9. Well all of the ads that i get have it listed at 529. Im on Verizon so i dont ever go into a sprint store
  10. Wolfedude88

I should have clarified, if you check out sprint.com it has it for 449.99