• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Retro Gaming

Excellent. My only real niggles covered. Maybe a speed control interface in the options and the volume issue, if thats related to the apps coding I dont know but thanks for looking. Good luck :)

Okay, volume is now tied into phone's media volume, and options page has casual and fast option. Casual is same speed as before and fast is sped up version. I hope I made "fast" game fast enough, though first few levels are still a little uneventful to give a new user the feel of game. I am open to any and all suggestions.

Your feedback has enhanced Orbwink Wars Lite's overall game experience and I appreciate it. Thanks again!

Reactions: Rudedawg
Upvote 0
Okay, volume is now tied into phone's media volume, and options page has casual and fast option. Casual is same speed as before and fast is sped up version. I hope I made "fast" game fast enough, though first few levels are still a little uneventful to give a new user the feel of game. I am open to any and all suggestions.

Your feedback has enhanced Orbwink Wars Lite's overall game experience and I appreciate it. Thanks again!

Time for another go then :D

Reactions: AccelArlene
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones