Return of the flip-clock!

1. phillevy

phillevy Well-Known Member

If anyone craves a return to the flipping flip-clock, Kendon over at the MoDaco forum's has brought it back as an update.zip - you will need to have a rooted phone with a custom ROM/recovery image, but I can vouch for me that it has worked perfectly without a wipe - and no noticeable slowing down.
    the flipclock - Android @ MoDaCo

Advertisement
    :
    daveybaby and Carl C like this.
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing :)
  3. phillevy

I'm wondering if a lot of 'post-update' owners wonder what the hell I'm talking about?
  4. wuthton

wuthton Well-Known Member

I have been flippy flippy all weekend with no noticable effect on performance. Again, no wipe I just applied the .zip.

It is nice to have the flip clock back. Simple pleasures.
  5. golder

golder Well-Known Member

Don't we already have the flip clock? It's No. 3 of 12 under HTC Widgets and includes the weather.
  6. phillevy

I knew it! No - before the rom update, the flip was properly animated, but this was suspected of contributing to lag so was removed. With the old clock you actually see the numbers flipping down.
  7. Bxsteez

Bxsteez Active Member

Anyone know if this will work on the Incredible?
  8. Robert Routh

Robert Routh New Member

I've been using this site for about 5 minutes (for the first time ever) and already fixed two of my problems. Thank you so much, guys!
  9. Robert Routh

Robert Routh New Member

I've been using this site for the first time, for about five minutes, and already fixed two of my problems! Thanks so much for your help guys!