Return Policy Question

Last Updated:

1. tecca nina

tecca nina New Member This Topic's Starter

So I used my new every 2 upgrade for a Droid X about 20 days ago, and am considering returning it and using my D1 again as the X has a few issues I don't want to deal with for the next 2 years. My question is can they give me that upgrade credit back to hold onto until Q1 next year when some better phones are released or do I have to get another phone when I return the DX?

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Advertisement
  2. primetime

primetime Guest

When you return the equipment VZW will changed the contract/upgrade dates and NE2 amount back to where they were before the upgrade happened.

tecca nina likes this.
  3. buckguin

buckguin Well-Known Member

But having seen people kill for a DX that had a D1, I would suggest figuring those problems out...lol Check out the DX forum and see if there is a solution. Maybe its a phone issue that a warrenty will fix.

4. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

If you do return it make sure they really do reset your account. They messed mine up once and it took a lot of calls to get it back to my NE2 and right contract end date.

5. octoberdana

octoberdana Well-Known Member

Yes they will reset everything as if you had never purchased the X, just be prepared that there is a $35 restocking fee.