• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

waukeshadroid

Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys, after a few years using other platforms I have decided to return to Android. I have tried all but ios. Not too fond of their UI. What made me return to Android was the Moto X. This has got to be one of the most beautiful devices I have seen in awhile. Granted it is all subjective when comes to aesthetics but for me it is perfect. It's form is clean and simplistic yet elegant in Motorola's execution of design and ergonomics.

My phone has been off the charger since 12/9 @ 10 a.m. as of 12/10 7:49 a.m. it is at 64%. I was concerned about battery life but when reading other comments and reviews I realized it would not affect my day-to-day use. I really use it as a phone to make calls, texts and email. I do not play games on it, watch You Tube or even use social sites such as Facebook. Hence my good battery life. I can go two days off the charger.

The camera is just fine for my needs. I'm not a shutter bug but having a "decent" camera to have is good just in case of any UFO or bigfoot sightings.

Cheers! :)

Reactions: alostpacket

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones