Returned newly purchased Tab2 to wait for this (Verizon)General

1. excelfan

excelfan Active Member

Old Galaxy 7.0 battery died, so I got a Galaxy Tab 2 a week ago, before I realized I pulled the trigger too quick. I bought the conmissioned rep's sales pitch :). Galaxy 2 is getting unanimously pounded by reviewers, as a cheap, technologically inferior version of Tabs like this and the Transformer Infinity.

The Verizon 4G LTE Note 10.1 is supposed to be coming out "shortly", as in a couple weeks. Faster processor, better camera, etc. I returned the Tab 2, turning down another sales pitch to keep it because it wasn't that different from the Note :D.

So, how long is this wait gonna be? Also, I took 1200 vacation pictures of Miami and New Orleans with the original 7.0 Galaxy Tab, and they came out great! There WAS an issue with taking shots while you were on the move, such as out of a tour bus. I minimized that with the sports setting. Also, in New Orleans, I took a lot of night time shots in the Bourbon Street party, and some didn't come out good :). But if I took a day time shot, no movement, it was almost HD quality.

So the good camera sold me on the Note. Does it have functions to deal with taking shots if moving targets, or on the move shots? Night shots? Also, what's the cost :). I got over $500 refunded to my card from the Tab, so another $100 ($599?) wouldn't be to bad. I'm willing to pay higher if this is as good as is being reported.

Advertisement
    :