Returning 2nd Vibrant

Last Updated:

1. lllleooo

lllleooo Member This Topic's Starter

My father and I got Vibrants at the same time 2 weeks ago, his has worked perfectly but my phones battery kept dying within hours, even if I didn't use it. They gave me a new battery but that only worked for a few days. Yesterday they replaced my phone, but on this one the home button doesn't work half the time. is there another phone worth getting for T-mobile? Or should I just hope that the next one works fine like my dads?

Advertisement
  2. The K-Zoo Kid

The K-Zoo Kid Well-Known Member

Thats weird... I there is not a better android device on t mobile, I would just return it for another. I think you just had really bad luck.

3. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Stick with the Vibrant. Third time's charm.:)

4. robo21

robo21 Well-Known Member

I agree, stick with the Vibrant, you have had some bizarre and bad luck. :confused:
    My phone has been virtually perfect and wouldn't consider anything less. When you get your new phone be sure to install the Android Power Control Widget on your home screen so that you can conveniently turn off services you don't need. Then you simply go to your home screen and tap the services you want to turn on.

I wasn't impressed with the battery life when I first got my phone, but I was running live wallpaper, and had all the services (e.g. bluetooth, GPS, etc.) running continuously. With static wallpaper and everything but Auto Sync turned off my battery went from 100% to 93% overnight which is perfectly acceptable in my mind. The Power Control Widget made the battery life much better for me.

Good luck, once you get a good one you should be beyond satisfied. ;)

lllleooo likes this.
  5. aci78

aci78 Well-Known Member

I just don't think t-Mobile offers anything else near this phones capabilities. Give it one more try.If the third phone is a lemon, maybe talk to T-Mobile about letting you out of your contract. They can't say you didin't try. Mytouch slide is an option, though. Nice phone, just not on this phone's level IMO.