Returning DX2General

Last Updated: 2011-05-21 03:01:01
  1. twistedlim

twistedlim Well-Known Member

1. Activation was far less than seemless. Could not update roaming via any method for a while. Then it took but after a reboot same problem.

2. It is somewhat faster but you would have to have them side by side to notice a difference.

3. No Netflix

4. When I open a web page it gets 90% done and then blinks before it finishes. Annoying.

5. Slow to awake when you hit the power button...noticable lag, bothersome to me.

Positive:
    1. Screen is more than 25% better. More like 75 %. Brighter and more contrast.

2. Uses same batteries and accessories.

3. Umm, that is about it.

I am sure root, rom, updates, GB and other things will make it a great phone, but not right now. For me the original X is still tops.

Advertisement
  2. ZackyZombieface

ZackyZombieface Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear the phone didn't work out for you.

However I do believe it would be awesome to keep the dual core phone and root that thing before they release the hard to root update.
  3. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Well-Known Member

75% brighter is got to be insane as the DX is the brightest screen I have ever seen on a smartphone. It makes my Facinate look like it has a 2 watt light bulb powering the screen.
  4. twistedlim

twistedlim Well-Known Member

Not 75% brighter but with the brightness,contrast and x color it seems 75% better.