Returning DX2General

Last Updated:

1. twistedlim

twistedlim Well-Known Member

1. Activation was far less than seemless. Could not update roaming via any method for a while. Then it took but after a reboot same problem.

2. It is somewhat faster but you would have to have them side by side to notice a difference.

3. No Netflix

4. When I open a web page it gets 90% done and then blinks before it finishes. Annoying.

5. Slow to awake when you hit the power button...noticable lag, bothersome to me.

1. Screen is more than 25% better. More like 75 %. Brighter and more contrast.

2. Uses same batteries and accessories.

3. Umm, that is about it.

I am sure root, rom, updates, GB and other things will make it a great phone, but not right now. For me the original X is still tops.

2. nkd

nkd Well-Known Member

Hmm, I dont know about activation problems. It is easy to do it online, with that aside, there is no lag here whatsoever. I mean doesn't every phone take a half of second to come up after you hit the power button to wake it.

I really don't know if it is as bad as your making it out to be. If you have had it on standby for over a minute it takes less than a second to come up. I am not sure if that is that bothersome to return it.

go to droid life and download the netflix app from the first link. It works I am using it right now. The new app kills the device check part.