Returning my XSupport

Last Updated:

1. blugrss4ever

blugrss4ever Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've posted a couple of times since Friday about problems with my X and finally decided to return it. It's not putting calls or texts through and just reverts to the previous or home screen after a ring or two. It did the same when I tried *228 (!). Rebooted repeatedly, uninstalled everything, soft reset a few times, factory reset, etc. etc. Bars show, bars go, and I've wasted an unacceptable amount of time with tech reps at VZW, so they've ordered a replacement and it will be 5-7 business days before it's shipped. Ack. I have to admit, I played with an iphone over the weekend and wished I had one. I had returned my DInc after a couple of weeks, but compared to the X it was nearly perfect and I actually miss it, but I'm looking forward to trying again with the X. Sigh!

Advertisement
  2. tdse

tdse Well-Known Member

Had to return my X this morning (for technical issues). I hope you don't run into the same issue that I did - none in stock, my replacement won't be shipping until 7/27.

3. HalfFrozen

HalfFrozen Well-Known Member

Damn, sounds like people are getting some bad batches, where are you guys at in the US??

People I know in AZ haven't had much if at all any problems with their DX's... At least the few 50 people I know here...

4. jbhumph

jbhumph Well-Known Member

My gf is having to return hers too. It keeps turning off. We traded batteries and it's her phone, not the battery, that's causing it. It turned off 4 times today and it's not even 2:00 our time in IL. She's definitely not happy :(

5. doctajay

doctajay Well-Known Member

every big release of a phone is ridden with bad apples. My Droid X has been perfect and I love it.

6. blugrss4ever

I'm in PA but the phone was shipped out of Memphis, I believe.

7. dequardo

dequardo Well-Known Member

Trying to track problems based on peoples' location is fruitless.

8. tdse

tdse Well-Known Member

I'm in NH, but it was shipped out of PA.

9. Markdek

Markdek Well-Known Member

As I was travelling through Ohio and Talking from my WI rental car with someone from CA I noticed that my X shipped from TX was was made in.......

10. blugrss4ever

Okay, okay!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. bfaridnia

bfaridnia Member

returning mine but for another one. I got it in Orange, CA. Phone LCD has white streaks on it at the top and is rebooting every other hour. Battery life is up and down and its super super laggy. No word on when the nearest BBs will be getting their new shipments, but I called them all to get on a "let me know when one comes" list.