1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

~*{REUPDATED}{ROM IDEA}*~ COD: BO Zombies ROM for the Admire!

1. max25002

max25002 Well-Known Member

awesomeofsauce likes this.
  2. dharp1996

dharp1996 Well-Known Member

3. yes the sounds... sorry its taking so long... Internet problems...
  4. max25002

ohh kk
  5. ok, sounds PMed... how are things going?
  6. max25002

Good! and gonna get some apks to put in and everything
  7. SacredBloodlin

SacredBloodlin Well-Known Member

8. Any new developments?
  9. dharp1996

This might be too much to ask but can dspmanager be included with the rom...:D
  10. The ROM will already include Beats Audio... So, idk...

aboatright? what do you think?
  11. max25002

yea ill add it
  12. dharp1996

Thanks cuz I sorta hate beats audio...just because you cant separate the volume levels between the speakers and earphones like with dsp...so like ill be in a super ghetto store and all of the sudden deadmau5 or sub focus just starts blasting super loud outta nowhere...crazy stuff
  13. max25002

alright i will add it Am working on B.O.N.E Rom/Theme Just tell me what u want Me to add and stuff And ill add it ;)
  14. Spz0

Spz0 Well-Known Member

All that ani is going to eat up all the ram on-load and bootloop the phone m8. May want to think about something simpler. The admire has only got a little over 256Mb of ram.
  15. max25002

umm ok alright Then?? ill change it then ??
  16. max25002

Just wanted to share this lol [​IMG] [​IMG]
    dharp1996 likes this.
  17. dharp1996

Nothing simpler than guns and flames dude...lol...but cmon we gots to at least get that boot thingy
  18. Yeah! We need to at least try the first boot ani first in version 0.1 and if the Admire can't handle it, we'll try a lighter boot ani im version 0.2...
    All in favor??
    Press thanks for "aye"
    Press like for "nay"
  19. Also, we should make a ext4, nonext4, and a non beats audio ;)
  20. hey guys, luiscastro has volunteered to be a alpha tester and he also has volunteered to buy paid apps so we can put in the ROM. Now I don't know if we can actually Buy apps then put them to the ROM, but I just thought I would throw that out there...
  21. SacredBloodlin

SacredBloodlin Well-Known Member

I am always down for testing new roms, I am a bit of a flashaholic. I have tested MANY of aboats roms over the months :)

22. Lol, ok :) I updated the thread with you and luiscastro as Alpha testers.
  23. Max? How are things?
  24. aboatright

aboatright Well-Known Member

you can not put paid apps in the roms that are released on a.f.!!!! lol...that's against their rules and googles and its stealing from the developer. pm me.