Support Reusing launcherpro?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by goughy, Sep 9, 2010.

1. goughy

goughy Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    I used lp for a while then cleared it as default and then gave tw another go. Now I wanna try lp again but I don't know how to set it as my default home screen again? I can't find it in my app draw? How do I start it again?

Advertisement
  2. darkone69

darkone69 Member

May 25, 2010
    Download Home Switcher, and if LP is still installed it will see it and allow you to set as Default

goughy likes this.
  3. goughy

goughy Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
  4. goughy

goughy Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Thanks Tempest. That's the way I thought you would do it, but when I went into manage applications I couldn't find one for TW hence I couldn't clear it as the default. But good to remember it for sms programs etc.

5. JiMMaR

JiMMaR Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    go to manage application , press on the menu button then chose filter -> all
    you should find TW launcher then

6. groan

groan Well-Known Member

When you have LP installed you will not be able to connect tot Kies. Just keep that in mind when you get the message on your phone that tells you that you need to be at the default screen to connect.
    it confused the hell out of me. I was thinking "I am at the home screen you idiot!"
    a quick google search corrected that.

goughy likes this.
  7. goughy

goughy Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    I'll reply in the other thread started, but this worked for me. Using home switcher changed back to TW and it connected no issues.