• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Revert back to old camera firmware?

How do I revert back to the old camera firmware after I upgraded it? I tried flashing a new rom but camera still gives me the error?

I flahed mine using BHMAN's Behold 2 1.6 rom and it worked.When you flashed yours what rom was you using?If you was on any Behold2 rom than it should have worked,now if u flashed usin Galaxy rom that might brick your camera.Try Behold2 1.6-it worked for me.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Paul always do a little research before messing with files on your phone when you don't know for sure what they do or why they are there. This was posted in the same thread as this so called tip.

check out the link.

ya I saw that...you posted that after I already did it...my camera works fine, it just shows that error like we saw on the galaxy 1.5 rom or what ever it was. It only shows the error when the camera first starts up then its fine, it only shows it once...its just a little annoying!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones