1. AcBush

AcBush Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. sanjsrik

sanjsrik Well-Known Member

I have the clear one, it's very good.

3. ZNA03

ZNA03 Well-Known Member

Watched your review, just a few quick tips. Next time write yourself a pro/con list. Have something hard to goto so your not pausing and saying "um..." a lot. I think you did a good job and you look like the average user who normal opinions so I trust what you'd say about a product.

I feel the same way about the case. It's a great case but the finish work is shotty. The edges being rough and the paint weak in a few spots makes it seem like if it was a little more expensive in the end they would have used better quality methods of making these.

To add to your post here in-case people don't want to link out:

Pros - Great, clean look. Very slick, slides in and out of pockets easily with no effort. Still keeps the slim feel of the phone but adds a little bulk which in my opinion is good.

Cons - Cheap finishing work (paint weak in a few spots, rough edges needed to be smoothed), they could have gone a little tighter on the kickstand, and headphones with the case there is a little to much open space but it's even and doesn't kill the look of the case by any means.

AcBush likes this.
  4. BOOGIE_BOTZ

BOOGIE_BOTZ Well-Known Member

Don't have time to watch the video review, but how is it compared to the Body Glove snap on?

5. AcBush

AcBush Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks man. I'll agree, it wasn't planned out (what so ever), and maybe should have been. It was also like 2 or 3 in the morning, hah.