Review HatersGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Rhuston502

Rhuston502 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Prior to release, I remember seeing one review in particular that made such a HUUGGEE deal about how the little dots on the screen (I don't know the technical term but they have something to do with the touchscreen) and how visible they were, posting picture after picture showing the horrible looking dots. I remember a lot of people posted comments after that review dropped second-guessing their decision to get the phone.

After having my Inc for a couple weeks now, I think that I have noticed them on MAYBE two occasions, in lots of sunlight and at a weird angle. Just funny how obvious it is some people's fanboyism :)

Advertisement
  2. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

It is true, the dots are clearly visible if you hold the phone at about a 35 degree angle away from yourself under direct light (mostly fluorescent is when I notice it).

The dots were (and might still be) a gigantic overreaction. If anyone is worried about said dots prior to purchase I assure you it is not an issue at all.

3. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

I remember you can only see them when the screen is off.

But ever since BB put on my invisishield, I can't even see the dots with the screen off. No orange peel either.

I'm sure any screen protector makes them disappear - not that you need them to though as you noted it's not noticeable.

4. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

I, in fact blame the Pens game six loss last night on the dots... ;)

eipee73 likes this.
  5. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

I totally agree! They're screwing with my Pens app which in turn confuses Marc-Andre Fleury causing a bad GAA....

DAMN DOTS!

6. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

Explain to me how the hell Eaton lets Lapierre walk right through the crease like that?!?!?!? That was just a bone headed play if ever there was one!!! And ****, why can't they stop Camallerri he's a midget fer crissakes!!!!!!