• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Review of Anker 25W (5V x 5A) 5-port wall charger w/lots of pics!!!

Great idea, EByy has some cheap chinsese copies (5 ports but only 3A current) but that's 3 phones or N7 ansd 1 phone. But.. I've seen some Chinese electrical accessories (Wall sockets, UK style fused plugs) explode in use.

Yeah, stay away from that ebay stuff. Those explode because it's rated for lower current and they don't provide any over-current protection. You draw too much, it will overheat, and the rest is history.

With Anker they have to meet all the US standards to be officially approved, they have a strict quality control, and they also provide 18-month warranty. With a total of 5A across 5 ports I can easily charge my Note 2 (2A), 2x Nexus 7 tablets (1A each), and my wireless headphones (200 mA). It really cuts down on clutter of multiple wall chargers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones