• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Review of Anker 3.6A 2-port Car Charger (with a coil cable) w/pics!!!

Been using mine for a week now and it's awsome. Works fast, the only 'issue' I'm having is that I need to remove and reinstall the adapter from the 12v port to get It to work everytime I turn on my car.

Hmm, this is the first time I heard of such problem, with any car chargers. Does it happen only with this car adapter or any other ones? Do you have any other 12V/sig lighter ports in the car to check it?

Upvote 0
I've had other adapters in the past however this is the only one I've had to do that with. I only noticed it because my wife pointed it out.

Next time, don't unplug it, just push it in. What I'm thinking is that you might have a problem where the side springs pushing the charger out, especially if you go over bumps, etc. Next time you get into the car, just see if you can push it in to determine if its not sitting all the way in. Either way, I would request a replacement. It should not function like that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones