Review of Anker 3.6A 2-port Car Charger (with a coil cable) w/pics!!!Tips

1. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

This is a review of newly updated Anker 3.6A 2-port USB car charger with a built in coil cable: Amazon.com: Anker

Advertisement
    :
  2. NeuDroid

NeuDroid Well-Known Member

Sweet, I just ordered one. I was going to order the original one an im gald I procrastinated, it paid off as I rather have the cord already installed.
  3. NeuDroid

Been using mine for a week now and it's awsome. Works fast, the only 'issue' I'm having is that I need to remove and reinstall the adapter from the 12v port to get It to work everytime I turn on my car.
  4. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

Hmm, this is the first time I heard of such problem, with any car chargers. Does it happen only with this car adapter or any other ones? Do you have any other 12V/sig lighter ports in the car to check it?
  5. NeuDroid

I've had other adapters in the past however this is the only one I've had to do that with. I only noticed it because my wife pointed it out.
  6. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

Next time, don't unplug it, just push it in. What I'm thinking is that you might have a problem where the side springs pushing the charger out, especially if you go over bumps, etc. Next time you get into the car, just see if you can push it in to determine if its not sitting all the way in. Either way, I would request a replacement. It should not function like that.
  7. NeuDroid

Thanks, I'll pay more attention tonight when I head off to work.