1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Review of Anker mini bluetooth keyboard with touch pad w/pics!!!Tips

1. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

This is review of Anker Mini Bluetooth keyboard with touchpad, Anker

Advertisement
    :
  2. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

LOL. Laser light could also be used to entertain a cat if the cat is into that sort of thing. ;)

Wish manufacturers would consider green backlighting for anything. I found other colors tend to bugger up the eyes after a bit of use. Green doesn't seem to have that effect.
  3. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

Not just with cats but also with 5-year old at home lol! My youngest was chasing after me to take it away to play with it.

By the same token, if everything on your couch has green backlight, this will stand out? I might take it apart to see if its a matter of just one led emitting light through lightpipes where I can replace it to change the color ;)
  4. whitecollar

whitecollar Clericus Geekicus VIP Member

Thanks for the review.
  5. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

I was actually thinking if they would chop off that touch pad and embed it on the back of this controller, sort of like reverse touch pad with mouse buttons - this would be an ULTIMATE accessory!!! :D
  6. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Got the FAVI Entertainment one and definitely recommend this form factor. At first, I was a 'bit skeptical, but this is fantastic for people on the go!

I plan on using mine for a presentation I'm supposed to give in September.

-EDIT-
    For those interested, there's a special 10% off deal if you buy this and an Anker Astro E4 13000mah backup battery. I would've totally swooped up both at the same time, had that deal been available before.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...373&creativeASIN=B005C6CVAE#productPromotions

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BQ5KHJW
    twister6 likes this.