Review of Anker Ultra-Slim Bluetooth keyboard w/pics!!!Tips

Last Updated:

1. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

This is a review of Anker Ultra-Slim Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 rechargeable Keyboard: Anker

DonB, beefyy and Puppa like this.
  2. Puppa

Puppa Well-Known Member

I was looking at this exact model of keyboard on Amazon last night, but they didn't claim any Android compatibility, so I asked a question about it, but so far no one replied. Huge coincidence that you happen to be a Note 2 user! Thanks so much for the review. Looks like I'll be ordering one.
  3. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

I know, they have to stop advertising it as iDevice only keyboard. It works perfectly with Android and Note 2!
  4. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

I've found that many times, even though it might not be advertised with Android compatibility, I haven't run into any issues yet (when not advertised for android).

For a split second, I was using my PS3 Logitech mediaboard with the Note 2 and it worked perfectly fine (I jumped on deals that were on 1saleaday that had it for $19.99, so it was worth it compared to the current price I've seen elsewhere)...but I switched to a FAVI Entertainment mini bluetooth keyboard, that I got for $29 on a Google offers deal. Anker makes a similar keyboard that costs even less on Amazon, but I didn't realize until after purchase.
    DonB likes this.
  5. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

I'm trying to reserve a review sample of that Anker mini bt "candybar" keyboard as well. Curious to test is out and see usability of that little touch pad :)
  6. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

I tested out the FAVI Entertainment one that I bought through Google Offers and it was pretty awesome. Way better than I anticipated. I have a USB RF version for another laptop (that I connected to my TV because it doesn't work like a laptop anymore, due to the battery being dead and the screen going bad) and the bluetooth version seems to hold a much better connection. If I had bluetooth on that laptop, I would've returned the USB/RF version and gotten the bluetooth version.

But, so as to stick on topic, this mini-keyboard looks like a decent choice for people to go with as well. There are so many options that the more reviews the better. twister6, you're becoming a review king that I almost want to say that the Admin's should ask you to do more reviews that they can post on the News Feed every day.
    twister6 likes this.