Review: Seidio Innocase Active for the IncredibleAccessories

Last Updated:

1. floorit

floorit Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just got my Innocase Active in Blue for the Incredible. So far, I really like it. It feels good, but kinda big in your hands. I have yet to have an accident or drop it so i can't really vouch for it's security, although it does feel pretty thick and durable. The only thing I worry about though is that there isn't much thickness on the front of the case for the phone, so if I drop it, I worry about the screen a little. Some have been saying that it isn't THAT blue, but it's just a dark color so without light, it does look somewhaaat black, but it's still blue. I really like it so far.

Here's some pics, I took quite a lot :) :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Reverence

Reverence Well-Known Member

I ordered my black on black Seidio Innocase Active for my Incredible a few days ago off of Amazon and just got it today. I just put it on a little while ago and my first impression is that it is a good case. As the original poster said, it seems very durable and seems like it will protect the phone if it gets dropped. It has the rubberized inside piece to absorb shock and the hard outer casing shell to protect it even more, which makes for a good combination.

Coming from the black to red gradient case offered by Verizon, there is just no comparison. That case seemed so flimsy and wasn't very good at all, which is why I switched in the first place.

Quick overview of the case for those looking to buy it:
    + Seems very durable with the double casing.
    + Doesn't add too much bulk to the phone.
    + Gives the phone a good feel weight wise and grip wise.
    + Covers the buttons which is nice.
    + Has a bit of a lip over the screen which is also nice.
    + Looks stylish.
    + Camera is recessed in the case so you don't have to worry about the lens cover scratching or getting ruined.

The only negative I have found so far with the case is that the power button tends to need to have a bit more pressure applied with the case on; which is expected. However, it isn't that noticeable of a difference and isn't a deal breaker as to whether or not to buy the case in my opinion. I might try the trick in which another member suggested that you place a rolled up piece of paper between the case and the power button to make it easier to push the button, but we'll see how it goes.

However, overall impression is that it is a good case for a reasonable price and I feel as though it is going to do a good job protecting the phone.

AFGixxeR likes this.
  3. AFGixxeR

AFGixxeR Well-Known Member

Wow thanks man, I have the gradient case also although looks nice, I feel it does nothing for protection. Will be ordering the white/black active. The white is gorgeous with the black accent.