• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Review: Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case - Amazon Exclusive!

Weird question but how much of the bottom of the phone does it cover? I have a little issue I'm trying to forget about and I'd like to know this.

and by bottom of the phone I mean directly under the softkeys, not bottom as in where the mic and ports sit.

Lol, I'm thinking the exact same thing you are. If this covers that issue up, I'd be more prone to buy this.

Upvote 0
pics coming, teaser!

main.php

main.php

main.php

Upvote 0
wow android central banned me because i posted the same review. they said i was spamming.

Jeremy Sikora said:
htc.EVOlution said:
Jeremy Sikora said:
Do not post a anymore of your reviews in our forums. If you do so your account will be banned for spamming.
oh sorry. didn't know you dont' allow reviews

Not the way you are doing it we don't. We've seen your type of review many times for that companies products and know how they work.

That being said, please don't post that stuff here as it is not appreciated by our members.

Thanks.

Reactions: hankbear
Upvote 0
I don't see the point of deleting your reviews, as long as you fully disclose that a review unit was sent to you, which you guys have before.

It can be seen as blatant advertising, and it kind of is in a way, but it's also helpful to consumers looking to weigh their options and ask about the products in more detail.

As long as you guys are fair with your reviews and don't just say "OMG THIS IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!" there should be no issue.

Upvote 0
I don't see the point of deleting your reviews, as long as you fully disclose that a review unit was sent to you, which you guys have before.

It can be seen as blatant advertising, and it kind of is in a way, but it's also helpful to consumers looking to weigh their options and ask about the products in more detail.

As long as you guys are fair with your reviews and don't just say "OMG THIS IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!" there should be no issue.
it's not perfect in everyway. haHAhaha

Upvote 0
Reactions: feeth
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones