• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Review: Seidio Innocase and Seidio Screen Protector for HTC EVO Review

Hello All,

Thank you all for your interest! We have fulfilled all the back orders for the EVO 4G Accessories from Monday and over the weekend; we will continue to fulfill all orders today and keep in mind that you would have to order FedEx 2nd Day or FedEx Standard Night to guarantee delivery on launch day!

Regards,

Upvote 0
Rigmaster said:
I don't need it on launch day, but I pre-ordered on May 25. I hope they're still releasing/shipping mine the same day and the wait is due to mail time, not Seidio processing.

Hello,

We fulfilled all the backorders to this point, including all the shipping methods. Please PM us your order information and we will be more than happy to give you an update.

Regards,

Upvote 0
Does the screen protector work with the case?? Other reviewer said Zagg was hard to use both..I was looking at phantom screen protector and this case..Any ideas if it will work?? Thanks

Was this question ever answered? Based on the video I didn't see any issues using the screen protector with the case but it would be good to know for sure. Thanks.

The Dark One

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones