Review.....General

Last Updated: 2012-04-23 17:14:42
  1. bigj2552

bigj2552 Member

Had this phone for about 3 wks now....

Battery - with wifi/bt/gps ect, all turned off - i can get from 8am - 8pm with about a 1/4 to spare bat life...
    If i have EVERYTHING on, and constantly using web, camera ect - things can go from - 8am - 3pm...but ,most folk will not be using it constantly, so expect around and average of 12 - 16hrs of normal use...but everyone is differant !

Camera -good, detailed pics from the 5mp camera with flash - even in very low light thanks to the led flash -
    Video is 720p HD & is great outside, crisp, clear, detailed video...
    Auto focus is good.
    Digital zoom is crap - as they ALL are !
    inside the home/room, its not so good..
    Can be a little grainy in very low light, but cant all video camera phones ?
    sound is good..
    Plenty of settings to choose from in both video & camera mode...to many to mention - google them :)

this phone is fast..like, really fast when zippin through menus/folders ect, thanks to the 1GHz snapdragon processor.
    It only has 512mb ram but its more than enough...

Storage - only has 320MB storage but has microsd slot for up to 32gb - you WILL NEED this 32gb microsd card if you take a lot of high res videos/pics.

screen has brightness control but NO contrast...but still looks clear n sharp...for the price anyway ! (

Advertisement
  2. adityamedhe3

adityamedhe3 New Member

Hi great review... I am buying this phone today, needed your help?
    1)Does it support launchers?
    2)Does it support 3rd party widgets from market?

Even a YES/NO answer will do :)
    Waiting for your reply!
  3. squall38

squall38 Member

1) Yes, any launcher I tried worked, and I settled once again for Zeam launcher. I like Free Software. :)

2) Yes, the stock and pretty much any other launcher will work with widgets from the Play Store or elsewhere.
    adityamedhe3 likes this.
  4. HSRBNR

HSRBNR Active Member

This phone is outstanding choice in mid price range android smartphones. Its body, interface and performance are very good.
  5. adityamedhe3

adityamedhe3 New Member

Thanks, ordered it online! :D