Rewiping Data and Dilvak - Can I ?

Last Updated:

1. mslisaj

mslisaj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I installed Damageless' latest Rom and I am having some issues. When I did my original wipe the data went bye bye but the Dilvak came back that I had to run this through the adb shell. I checked with my adviser and he did some research and found out that this is a know problem and that the Dilvak was wiped and keep going. So I did and five minutes later the phone was running 2.1. But I had a bunch of small issues that gave me fits so I flashed back my rooted 1.5. When I posted this it was mentioned that this was an odd problem and the problems I was having with this rom were odd to and maybe caused by an incomplete wipe of the Dilvak. Of course I made a back up of the DC before I went back to stock but now I'm thinking if I restore that back up can I go back in and wipe just the Dilvak and the program will start over? What is the Dilvak and will the DC rebuild it? I'm thinking after a breather and getting my phone back to normal with 1.5 that I may jump back in the ring and dance again with the 2.1. All advice is accepted..........

Thanks for your help.........

Lisa :)

Advertisement