ThorSkaagi likes this.
  2. untitled1

untitled1 Well-Known Member

3. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

4. untitled1

untitled1 Well-Known Member

*exhales*

I may not have ICS, but at least I get to see stars.
  5. TheMortallyWounded

TheMortallyWounded Well-Known Member

4.0.4 but no Sense 4.0 makes me very disappointed.
  6. ludist210

ludist210 Well-Known Member

I'm getting the feeling that it's coming very soon. The Galaxy Nexus just got its update (finally) pushed, and the Xoom 4G LTE is about to get the ICS update as well. I think this might bode well for us Rezound users.
  7. Chuck Snorus

Chuck Snorus Well-Known Member

Ooooh..I get it: I.C.Stars!
  8. andr01d

andr01d Well-Known Member

Did you guys get a flashback and saw your first cell phone too?? :D
  9. Brent372

Brent372 Well-Known Member

This is marketing (and smart marketing from the corporate standpoint).

You want Android 4.x, ok... but you want it WITH Sense 4.0... sorry... gotta buy the new phone.

There is nothing (hardware-wise) stopping the Rez from running Sense 4.0. The S3 can handle it just as well as the S4. Some may argue that the camera hardware is the cause because of the hardware requirements for ImageSense; however the Incredible 4G will be launching with Sense 4 without ImageSense, so that argument is moot.

Simply marketing.
  10. AeolianReflex

AeolianReflex Well-Known Member

If what I've been told is true, even if the ICS update came with Sense 4.0 I would still use Launcher Pro + because of the 4 rows of icons limit per screen on Sense. It is such a waste to have a screen so large and not at least have the option of adding more rows of icons. The improved app drawer and the other bells and whistles just don't make up for the ease of use that the added rows provide IMO. I don't get why Sense is still so behind in this area of customization.
  11. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

i just want the dang update already!! THEN I'll come here and complain about what it does/doesn't have :vroam:

lol
    pantlesspenguin and JustinHEMI like this.
  12. Brent372

Brent372 Well-Known Member

If you want to know what it has that bad, then install the leak. :cool:
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  13. AdmSuvvuk

AdmSuvvuk Well-Known Member

Is Launcher Pro+ still in development? The latest updates I can find for it date back to 2010. That's eons in software time.
  14. AeolianReflex

AeolianReflex Well-Known Member

The version I have came out in 2011 and there is supposed to be a new version coming but I'm not holding my breath. Still, as an older launcher is is extremely customizable and still ahead of Sense. I've been using Go launcher & ADW but keep coming back to Launcher Pro+ because it is so smooth and works so well.
  15. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member

Whah Whah whah. How do your girlfriends put up with you?
    ThorSkaagi likes this.
  16. NEXTLOVER

NEXTLOVER Active Member

By being awesome in bed ;D

I think it will be soon b/c we/some of us got that Charm update. That's what I'm deluding myself in keeping hope ALIVE.
  17. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

Leak still running good. Waiting on jelly bean...
  18. zazan

zazan Well-Known Member

The nice thing about self delusion is that it feels so good!
  19. fyrfyter612

fyrfyter612 Well-Known Member

Things sure have quieted down in here....lol.
  20. jetmdt

jetmdt Well-Known Member

New leak available, head on over to XDA and check the ROM section. They think its the official OTA.

Jeff
    sbebs2000 and Colchicine like this.
  21. mikeso3691

mikeso3691 Active Member

I hope it comes soon and it fixes my data connection. My wife and I are not happy at all. Data connection drops and we are in the 4G market. She dropped her fascinate and I dropped my DX2 for this none connecting phone. Hope they fix it soon.
  22. dcorn

dcorn Well-Known Member

Link? I didn't see a new leak anywhere.
  23. jetmdt

jetmdt Well-Known Member

mikeso3691 likes this.
  24. zombini316

zombini316 Member

This is why it's frustrating being an android owner: iOS Vs. Android Fragmentation: Apple Users Stay Current

It would be kinda cool if HTC, Samsung and Motorola could be the big 3 to agree to standardize hardware somewhat to make updates faster. But that would probably break a bajillion laws :(
  25. skunis1

skunis1 Well-Known Member

Have you tried pulling your SIM card? I was having this issue and am in a definite 4G area at work (NYC) and read to pull the SIM card for about 30 seconds as this somehow resets the card. I did this morning and so far I have constant 4G again.