rezound notification ledGeneral

Last Updated:

1. you2

you2 Well-Known Member

What colours does the notiification led support and is it easy to spot if you miss a phone call (I think some of the phones folks complain that they blink very slowly). I tried to look this up - web searches/rezound manual - but all I could find is that it is green when charged; orange when charging and folks complaining that no notiification when texting and email.
    With my current dumb phone I like being able to spot if i missed a phone call by just glancing at the phone - the notification light on it stays on until it is cleared.

2. TheXFactor

TheXFactor Well-Known Member

I have an app installed that notifies me of missed calls/sms. There is a setting that controls led color, but it doesn't do anything. I tried all the color settings. I am not sure if the app isn't able to access that setting or if the rezound just does green only.

The led blinks fast enough so when you look at the phone briefly you can notice it. The only problem I have is the led is so tiny, you need to look at it carefully to see it.
  3. ToyotaTacoma

ToyotaTacoma Well-Known Member

I don't think any HTC phone has the ability to change the LED color.. I know you can change them on Motorola phones (and others I am sure), that is why the options for LED color change shows up in the settings, they just don't apply to our phone.
  4. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

yeah i don't think there is a way to change the colors on the RZ led.
  5. you2

you2 Well-Known Member

6. NinjaNai21

NinjaNai21 New Member

red LED would be nice tho..but some htc phones u were able to...i did it with my evo 4g
  7. MrJodie

MrJodie New Member

Like "TheXFactor" mentioned earlier in this thread, the LED is just too small. Basically impossible to notice from across a room, etc.