Rezound v SGS3

Last Updated: 2012-09-13 14:38:33
  1. chuey2482

chuey2482 Active Member

Currently running TBolt - Rooted with SoaBliss 1.04. Upgrade avail at end of Sept.

Simple question -

Rezound or SGS3 or wait for HTC DLX (6435)?

Any insights from the experts out there would be appreciated.

Tks.

Advertisement
  2. TCM

TCM Well-Known Member

I would have to say go for the SGS3. Reasons: newer processor, larger battery, more likely to get speedier updates in the future, and it will be about a year before it successor comes out, so it will be samsung's top priority (and the Note II) until then. It is also rootable these days.
  3. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

to me samsung phones feel cheap and plasticy. i had a galaxy nexus that i wanted to love since it was googles proprietary device,but i could not warm up to it. ended up trading it for a pre-release dev s-off rezound.

i personally would wait until htc releases a one-x exquivalent on vzw,as that device will be extremely comparable to the gs3.

but,my opinion is obviously biased as a self proclaimed htc fanatic ;)
  4. TCM

TCM Well-Known Member

Off topic a bit, but how did you manage to get that pre-release dev s-off rezound?
  5. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

;)

the guy i got it from got it from the tester whom it was originally shipped to. even swapped my galaxy nexus,not long after theyd come out,so they were still going for $300+ around here. that was also prior to juopunut bear :eek:

it is for sale or trade on swappa if you know anyone interested. i use my jp bear s-offed normal rezound daily,so the dev one just sits in its box. ive kept it on a pedestal since i got it :D

[​IMG]
    TCM likes this.
  6. TCM

TCM Well-Known Member

That is quite cool. If I find someone, I will let you know.