1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Rhapsody Free 90 Day trialGeneral

1. Prime85

Prime85 Well-Known Member

Has anyone figured out how to sign up for the 90 day free trial. I wanted to try the 90 day trial out before actually going for the 60$ plan since i have noticed no matter how much data i use my data meter is still on 0% (lol i think its broken) anyway i want to try it out before upgrading since i would like to pay 45$ instead of 55$ not to mention for some reason i am getting an extra 5 dollars off... 45 + 45 + 35 = 120? its great! and i dont want to upgrade and loose that extra 5 dollars since right now i should be paying 125. So if anyone knows how to sign up for the free trial please let me know.

Advertisement
    :
  2. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

You get a 5 dollar discount on every line with a family plan so you won't lose it if you change your plan :)
  3. Prime85

So i contacted metro and here is the BS they gave me. They said first that my phone wasn't part of the promotion! I found that amusing since the Esteem was the poster child of the promotion. When i told her that my phone was listed as one of the phones for the free trial. She tried to tell me because i have a family plan i cant get the free trial.

This is why people don't like Metropcs
  4. fylpee

fylpee Well-Known Member

how do you check to see how much data you've used?
  5. Prime85

MetroPCS.com just sign into your account and look under your #

You will have to make an account if you don't have one
  6. Ære

Ære Well-Known Member

I work for metro corp store. The reason why it's not able to be part of the fam as of now because you're getting a 90 trail which metro is detuction $10 from that plan. It's $60 which they're giving you $10 off there for you pay $50 for 3months, then after the 90days, a message will be sent to your phone asking if you'd like to keep the Raph plan. IF so then you'll go on a fam plan and continue to get your $5 off therefore, you'll pay $55 for that line. So in reragards you're getting a better deal for the trial because you get $10 for 90days so only $5 more than your $45 payment and at the end if you decided to keep it, it will go up only $10 for unlimited music or you can just decline it and stay at $45.

That simple.

:)

Hope that clears up the customer service reps explanation..