• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rheti- Native Android App Builder [private beta]

Rheti1

Lurker
Dec 4, 2013
Hi everyone,
I am a cofounder of an Android startup that hopes to change the way people view mobile app creation. We've spent the last two years in a technology discovery phase trying to make the best app builder possible, and we hope that you'll like it.

We've been alpha testing for the last two months and yesterday we started a private beta phase. We would love to get your input on how we can make Rheti great!

I'm a new user so I can't post links, but here is a link to our website where you can find a link to enter the private beta. Just click on the Google Play button and request an invite to the Google group:

rheti . com [remove the spaces]

Features that Rheti has:

-Builds completely native apps. Not HTML5 apps, which are almost all that is available

-Lets you build apps visually on your phone. Just download the app, and start building using touch commands

-Advanced feature builder lets you tie commands together using "If this then" statements

-Complete UI customization

-Free to host and publish. In the future we will charge small one-time fees for in-app purchases that will be completely optional. No paywalls, no monthly fees. Private beta testers will get to publish what they want for free.

-In the future, developers will be able to code features for Rheti (sort of like WordPress plugins).

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions, I'll be around to answer them.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones