Rhythm & Music Games for the Android?

1. Blackbrawler

Blackbrawler Well-Known Member

Im a huge fan of Rhythm Games (guitar Hero, DDr, Dj Hero, Tap Tap, FFR)

I was wondering if there were any rhythm games for the android that uses a keyboard or the touch screen. I tried googling it but didn't really come up with anything.

Advertisement
  2. Blackbrawler

yeah im a big fan of rhythm games and dancing in general. I like Guitar hero and all but would prefer something like DDR/Stepmania.

Wait you think Stepmania could be ported to android? (that would be awseome). I'm going to put it in the request section.
  3. dimobius

dimobius Member

Yes it could definitely be ported, and it is open source. Hopefully we'll get it because there was a port for the jailbroken ipod touch/iphone. Id also love to see a beatmania IIDX or DJ MAX clone. Im actually not a big fan of tap tap, and find that game to be highly overrated, but I wouldnt turn my nose up at it if it came to android.
  4. Blackbrawler

I feel the exact same way.

Man maybe we could even use the keyboard on phone with them available.
  5. Wayrunner

Wayrunner New Member

I don't know if it is still present, but I wrote a rhythm game called Neon Rhythm.
    It would be nice if you could give me some feedback and I will try to implement your proposals. :)
  6. Kevinnnn11

Kevinnnn11 New Member

If this is still going on, get Cytus. The best music rhythm game ever for smartphones
  7. Corootai

Corootai Well-Known Member

For me my vote is for ctyus also but other games like tapsonic, osu!, beats, and supersonic HD. For the people who liked AudioSurf on Steam. Beats is the android answer to stepmania as osu! Is to elite beat agents
  8. Curious Mew

Curious Mew Well-Known Member

Cytus looks nice, but it is incompatible with many smartphones :( I'd give it a few more years.
  9. madafakaperver

madafakaperver New Member

Have u ever try O2jam by MOMO / O2jam Analog? , what about touch2mix,krazyrain battle 2 ? ...they're awesome on androids too :)
  10. Daroth

Daroth Member

will try guitar hero too look awesome
  11. JayTheKing

JayTheKing Active Member

12. bardox

bardox New Member

Sorry! We know this is an old thread but we hope our brand new game fits here :p

It's called Sound Invaders and it's in Alpha. Our beat detection is very raw (actually the whole game is:rolleyes:) and we have come up with various configurations for it. But the fact is we need your help to finalize it. We would appreciate it if some of you would try it out and tell us what you think (GOOD & BAD!).

It would be great if we could complete this game in unity (no pun intended). The game is available on <Google Play> and check out https://www.bardox.com to give feedback. We also have a Twitter page, if someone's interested.

Again, sorry for our necromancy! And we must warn you; we are not graphic designers and our game is far from complete!

Cheers! :beerglass:

P.S. it only works for devices with FPUs :(
  13. Airweb

Airweb New Member

14. crystalbowr

crystalbowr New Member

I can't believe no one has mentioned jubeat (tubeat+, jukebeat, iBoogie) (it's a different name for different phones) it's amazing. YouTube it if you can't find it and don't believe me.