Ring tones issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. SliderGlider

SliderGlider New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm a newbie and am using LauncherPro (which is awesome!) and for a while, whenever I'd want to set a certain ring tone or notification sound, I was given the option to either proceed choosing the tone through a little pop-up menu that gave me these two options:

1. HTC Music something or other (can't remember the exact name) or
    2. Through the stock tones
    This disappeared on me recently and I have no idea why. I'm continuously upgrading my apps, and perhaps that's it?

It's a pain having to go directly to a ring tone app and THEN assigning tones to things:mad:, instead of through my settings and having the convenience to choose what to select my sound through, whether it's a ring tone app, music on my phone or the stock tones. Any suggestions?:confused:

Advertisement
  2. azav8ter

azav8ter Member

At the bottom of that pop up box is a check box that makes your selection the default. If you check that box, the pop up will not display any more. Could you have hit that box during a use sometime and selected a default?

3. SliderGlider

SliderGlider New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks azav8ter! That's probably what happened. I also found two apps that solve that issue: Tone Picker and Rings Extended.