Ringback tones for Galaxy S3

Last Updated:

1. miguelnoche

miguelnoche New Member

I'm not exactly sure what a ringback tone is. Is it a sound someone hears when they call me? I guess the next obvious question would be how do I set this to a contact using the Galaxy S3?

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

You don't. You have no control over what another person hears when he/she calls. Its the network carrier who provides that service, its related to the SIM card account. I could put my SIM into a 3310 and the caller will still hear the same caller ringback song he does if my SIM was in an Android phone.
  3. Parshooter

Parshooter Well-Known Member

Don't know if you can set a ringback tone to a specific contact, but through Verizon, you can choose a ringback tone/song through their store. It'll cost you a few bucks a year though.
  4. genol

genol New Member

You have to go to boost music tap on ringback tones select or type in the name of the artist and song you want your caller to hear. Each song cost about 2 dollars. Once you done that then you can select a contact person or set it for all callers. Make sure if you choose a contact all 10 numbers are there. Area code and phone number.
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

All my callers get to hear Sparky's Magic Piano. :thumbup: