ringdroid force closes every time ... need help

Last Updated:

1. GoNe2heLL

GoNe2heLL Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hi there,

new to the moto droid need some help w/ ringdroid .... from what i read it's the best app for custom ringtones but every time i open it it'll force close (i'm on my 2nd droid and it's happening on both of them) any other apps out there that can help me w/ ringtones or what can i do to make ringdroid work on my droid

thx for the help

Advertisement
  2. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I don't use an app for ringtones. I can make any song in my playlist into a ringtone or just download from the internet onto my sd card. I have all the ringtones I want.

3. syntrix

syntrix Well-Known Member

What are ALL the apps installed? There's a few buggy ones out there!

I don't know them all but someone might be able to point them out. Have you powered off/on yet?

Sorry, I don't run that app.

4. Jimmy706

Jimmy706 Active Member

That is weird. Ringdroid works perfectly on my Droid. Try contacting the developer maybe.

5. kmfdmk

kmfdmk Well-Known Member

I've had the same problem before on my phone. I went into Settings >> Manage Applications and then uninstalled RingDroid. Restarted my phone and then Re-Downloaded RingDroid, has worked fine ever since.

6. link1305

link1305 Active Member

I only had ringdroid crash when trying to convert some small mp3's into ringtones, for regular length songs (1 min+) it worked fine. By 1 min I mean the original length of the song, not the length of the tone it created.