Ringdroid?

Last Updated:

1. Robinelli

Robinelli Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone tried ringdroid yet? I set up a ringtone and assigned it to a specific contact and it shows on that contacts profile.... But when he calls.... It still rings the t-mobile tone. Any help here? Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. jree

jree Well-Known Member

Works just fine on my phone. Try turning the phone off/on

3. Dall

Dall New Member

yes, messing with this myself

I got it to work, but this might be a royal pain in the ass :cool:

I created a new contact with just the number, saved it under the "phone" then linked it to the google contact that I already had. (so the contact now has the little "g" and the little green phone by it)

worked, played a different MP3 when I called myself

it is also working with straight google contacts.. so not sure what the issue is :/

4. jree

jree Well-Known Member

I think that is just way too much work that is not needed. I had all my sim contacts copied to my phone and than was able to edit everything from picture to personal ringtones. But Robinelli said she already had a custom ringtone for a persons number so before going through all those steps, just try turning the phone off and than on

5. Robinelli

Robinelli Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes it is odd. All of my contacts are google. The ringtone shows up under the contacts name, too.just doesn't ring. I weiner if a different program would work better...