RingdroidSupport

Last Updated:

1. Ravenbrook

Ravenbrook Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been using Ringdroid since I got this phone to make ringtones. Everything works great except when I have the phone charging from my Mac as i had it in USB Storage mode. When I do this the SD card isn't available and all the custom ringtones that I have are now no longer available. So any incoming call is whatever the phone wants to set as the default ringtone. Is there a way to have Ringdroid save the ringtones to the internal storage and not the SD card?

Advertisement
  2. muneeb25

muneeb25 Active Member

I see you dilemma, i would also like to know if there is a way to mount the internal 6GB memory that way i can copy my ringdroid folder there instead of the SDcard. I know my co-worker who has a Incredible can mount both his internal and his SDcard.

3. muneeb25

muneeb25 Active Member

OK i just connected my phone to my computer for the 1st time since i updated it to 2.2 and the internal memory mounts as well as the SD card, so try to copy the media folder with all your rintones to the 6GB internal storage and then select the ringtones again see what happens, Im just too lazy to try it right now...lol..let me know how it goes