Ringer settings while in the Dock?

Last Updated:

1. cnjmorris

cnjmorris Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is there an application that allows me to setup my phone with 1 ringer setting in the Multimedia Dock and 1 setting as soon as I remove it?

So if I wanted to have my notifications (especially email) turn off during the night, but on during the day, it would be as simple as placing it in or taking it out of the dock.

I have tried searching, but I'm not seeing application with this feature.

Advertisement
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Toggle Settings has something similar - it has a night profile that you can set up as well as a charging profile (as well as 9 other profiles).

I use it and rules to turn off notifications when I am at school, have it turn off WiFi when I leave the house and turn on WiFi when I come back.

It allows for custom volumes as well as custom ringtones, and even allows to have a separate alarm volume, so you can disable all notifications and still use the alarm.

Oh, and it is free.

cnjmorris and 3devious like this.
  3. cnjmorris

Thanks, I'll contact the Devs and ask them to add multimedia dock. They have a rule for car dock but not one for multimedia yet. But... it means it shouldn't be that much work for them.

4. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

True - good point.

I'm contacting them to allow for adding our own profiles as well as renaming existing profiles....

5. cnjmorris

Open app. Click menu button > Customize > Profiles. Choose one of the profiles. Hit menu button. Click "rename profile".

Still can't add more but you can rename current ones.