Ringlert?Support

Last Updated:

1. Jessicalt1

Jessicalt1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone use this program? I used it perfectly on my Hero but for some reason, when I select the ringtone for default, it doesn't set it? Is there another app I can use? I don't really want to put a ton of music on my SD card, I don't use the music player on my phone much...

Thanks for your help!

Advertisement
  2. Jessicalt1

Ok ignore my question... lol. I figured it out. You have to download Ringdroid, "make" a ringtone, then assign it to contact or default.

3. jen8112

jen8112 Well-Known Member

Yup, same thing with Mabilo Ringtones. Can't set from app you need to edit then save to assign it. :)

4. Jessicalt1

I couldn't find Mabilo in the market anymore, always sent me to Ringlert everytime I tried. I used to use Mabilo.

5. jen8112

jen8112 Well-Known Member

Weird, I can still find it when I search the Market.

6. Jessicalt1

That is weird. Sometimes that would happen for my husband and I. I'd find something and he wouldn't. ?

7. sda1030

sda1030 New Member

I have not been able to download anything from Ringlert, Ringtone or Zedge. In Ringlert, when I tap "Preview", it looks like it's streaming audio, but then nothing plays. Ringtone and Zedge, the "Streaming" message appears and will just stay there until I go back to the home page 2 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins later. When I select "Download" from any of these apps (without doing the "Preview"), same thing - the "downloading" message just sits there, but nothing happens.

This is my 1st Android device. What gives?

8. Jessicalt1

Sometimes I have had issues with it timing out as well. Mabilo will do the same thing from time to time (honestly, I think they are all the same program... lol) but I can try it again later and it works alright. Maybe their servers are getting bogged down?