Ringtone and volume issues --it's ttime tobe heard.Support

1. ghamden

ghamden Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. ghamden

ghamden Well-Known Member

Verizon denies any such issues and Moto is giving mostly the run around because it may be a design defect not a software issue
  3. gixxersixxerman

gixxersixxerman Well-Known Member

Really this is my only problem with the phone... Worst speaker since the original iphone I have...
  4. crboone

crboone Well-Known Member

I don't have a problem with the volume on my phone at all. I read a lot of reviews on the Verizon website stating that the speaker volume is low, but mine just isn't for some reason. I have found, however, that it's easy to cover up the speaker and block the sound -- so that it is very low. If I leave my phone sitting on my night stand, I can barely hear the alarm going off in the morning. But once I pick it up it's loud and clear.
  5. sodaboy581

sodaboy581 Well-Known Member

My speaker is loud as hell too. I use the buzzer alarm in the morning, with my phone face down on my TV tray next to my bed and it seems to amplify the sound even more, actually.

Makes me jump every morning.
  6. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

Like jbhumph posted above, Motorola admitted they have a problem and will release a fix. Why should we pester them further? Sounds like case closed to me.
  7. Gareee

Gareee Well-Known Member

Yep.. the motorola reps told everyone about a software fix in the froyo release almost two weeks ago.

Developement always has better info then minimum wage phone operators, or email jockeys. Bug them about something they did not already complete 2 weeks ago. ;)
  8. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

I know it's pedantic and obnoxious but man, I just think that if you're going to try to be a representative of the community, some care should be taken with the post.

"ttime", "tobo" "hold your piece"?
  9. dequardo

dequardo Well-Known Member

Bingo. IMO this is the root of people's complaints.
  10. john0821

john0821 Well-Known Member

dead horse ...
  11. mwpeck

mwpeck Well-Known Member

Froyo fixes this issue, just wait for it to be pushed out OTA or download the leaked 2.2 update and install it. Ringer volume is MUCH louder, so much in fact that I had to turn it down a bit.