Ringtone changeSupport

Last Updated:

1. ggarland

ggarland Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, I have downloaded and installed Ringdroid. I have converted one or two songs to ringtones. Ringdroid will allow you to assign that ringtone to a contact at the time you make the ringtone.
    What I can't figure out is how do you change ringtones for any other individuals? I thought you would go into contacts and there would be an option there, but not.
    So, I went back to Ringdroid and the only way I can find to add a custom ringtone there is to convert the same song again. So now I have three copies of the same ringtone.
    There has got to be a better way.
    I know I am knew to the Captivate, but this seems like something that would be a no brainer (which I have been accused of being).

Advertisement
  2. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

Answered in the Captivate FAQ, which should always be the first place you check. ;)

Contacts - CapFAQ

3. ggarland

ggarland Active Member This Topic's Starter

Well, excuse me for being a louse, but so far I haven't found the answer to my question in FAQ. As matter of fact I am looking through the owners manual and what it says doesn't work.

4. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

Item #3 on that page I linked you to is titled "How come I can't add custom ring tones to a contact?"

ggarland likes this.