• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ringtone Folder ???

Glad all is good, but can you put down how you resolved your issue so that the next person that has this problem will know what to do.

This is how I resolved as mentioned below and suggested by , Read below

Help from,

You can't copy files to the system folder unless your phone is rooted. That folder is stored on the phone itself, not your sd card.

If you don't have the "media" folder on your sd card, create it yourself. Create "audio" inside that. Then put three folders inside audio--alarms, ringtones, & notifications. Put your mp3 files in the corresponding folder, and they'll show up next time you go to make a selection.

Upvote 0
Why download app and waste space for something your phone has built in from factory. Stock ringtone trimmer will trim to the exact second. And its simple to move or access.

Just out of curiosity the stock ring tone trimmer, does that have an icon, or is there a special way to use it, I check apps and there is no icon for ringtone trimmer, I do remember seeing it somewhere, I thing it was while playing a song and you hit the menu button and it gave you the option to trim, I am not sure and I am at work now and my phone is in the car

Upvote 0

Just out of curiosity the stock ring tone trimmer, does that have an icon, or is there a special way to use it, I check apps and there is no icon for ringtone trimmer, I do remember seeing it somewhere, I thing it was while playing a song and you hit the menu button and it gave you the option to trim, I am not sure and I am at work now and my phone is in the car

Right. You can only use it from the stock music app, and (I think) only on MP3s.

Reactions: DonB
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones